Monday, September 26, 2011

I am getting too old myself to have another "pointless" or "Empty" friendship. The people I choose to be in my life unconditionally deserve to be here because of what I see them. Light. Purity. Goodness. Kindness. Compassionate. Understanding. Ambitious. Driven. Positive and most importantly Forgiving.

I am getting too old myself to have another "pointless" or "Empty" friendship. The people I choose to be in my life unconditionally deserve to be here because of what I see in them. Light. Purity. Goodness. Kindness. Compassionate. Understanding. Ambitious. Driven. Positive and most importantly Forgiving. Sure I see the good in everyone but lately I see alot more than I would care to.  Most people are self serving and don't have a clue what it is to really love and care about another person.  I feel pretty lonely most of the time because I just don't see "love" when I look into the world.  Is there anyone out there that feels this way? 

I would like to take a minute to mention that if you are friends with someone and you happen to lose touch with them over the years and then you re-connect.....this I feel is one of the truest tests of friendship.  A good friend of mine told me that you have to "trust the friendship" when your trying to balance the relationships in your life with what your accomplishing in your life....I myself like this phrase because I feel it is SO true. 

Believing in something is all you need to do......I believe I am MEANT to sing, so I'm doing what I can to put that out there.  I'm not trying to be rich and famous, I just want to make a difference in this world.  I feel to be rich is not to have money but to be rich internally is more valuable than any amount of money.  I want the chance to share this with the world, to reach millions of people at once and while they are listening to tell them just what I have learned.  Trust Yourself.  Treat EVERYONE with love and kindness and if someone continues to hurt you than pray for them but DO NOT remain their punching bag....and that our thoughts REALLY DO become our reality.  So purify your thoughts people.....and NEVER stop believing!

Shout out to my cousin and childhood/teenage best friend Katie Boyd also.  She is living proof that you can attract just what you want in life if you work hard enough.....at her young age she has managed to touch the lives of so many women by assisting them on their road to physical fitness (she owns a gym in Wellesley,MA)....when we were kids I remember leaving Gold's Gym (she taught me almost all I know about working out) and her saying "I am going to own my own gym one day!" Now she does, and not just that but by her following her passion in life she has attracted so much more! She now is finishing the filming of her very own reality TV show that will air Oct. 23rd on the style channel at 9pm. The show is called "Wicked Fit" by the way.  This proves my belief to be true that if you follow your divine path and believe in your dreams the universe will just give you so much back in return, hence the fact that a girl from Taunton Massachusetts who had a dream is now living that dream.  I am very lucky to see this happening.....it is a very inspiring moment in my life!  (I am very excited to be working with Ryan Reynolds in the Film RIPD...thank you!)
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YFdKlrLczDE?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Add me on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/TiffanyK.Singer.Actress.Model

No comments:

Post a Comment