Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tiffany Kristen Santos "My Video Resume"


I am getting too old myself to have another "pointless" or "Empty" friendship. The people I choose to be in my life unconditionally deserve to be here because of what I see them. Light. Purity. Goodness. Kindness. Compassionate. Understanding. Ambitious. Driven. Positive and most importantly Forgiving.

I am getting too old myself to have another "pointless" or "Empty" friendship. The people I choose to be in my life unconditionally deserve to be here because of what I see in them. Light. Purity. Goodness. Kindness. Compassionate. Understanding. Ambitious. Driven. Positive and most importantly Forgiving and Considerate of what your feelings are....even if they have nothing to do with them.....Consideration for feelings goes a LONG way. Sure I see the good in everyone but lately I see a lot more than I would care to.  Most people are self serving and don't have a clue what it is to really love and care about another person.  I feel pretty lonely most of the time because I just don't see "love" when I look into the world. Where is the love man?  

This is my NEW way of being ,for lack of a better way of putting it....I am absolutely going to only send Love into the world and I am going to truly see myself as the Energy Being I am.  I'm going to never forget that " we all grow out of and are nourished from the same universal energy field, the same reservoir of Prana and consciousness, that makes it impossible to fully know ourselves unless we understand ourselves as energy beings, as part of the universal energy field.  We distort reality if we think of ourselves as separate from everyone else and we distort reality if we think of our universe as limited to 3 dimensions." (Chakra Therapy: for personal growth & healing by Keith Sherwood)

When someone upsets me or hurts me rather than "fire back" the "cheap shots" and "low blows", I find it to be freeing and empowering to just send them love and let them go, and even if it's someone I can't "let Go" so to speak, like a family member or best friend whose good qualities certainly outweigh the bad....well I can certainly choose whether or not to be affected by their actions or words...correct?   CORRECT.

Believing in something is all you need to do......I believe I am MEANT to look at the world this way.  I believe it puts me directly in contact with my purpose while in this life.  I also feel its my purpose to sing however, so I'm doing what I can to put that out there. Surely it will happen, because where there's a will there's definitely a way.....and my will is STRONG.  I'm not trying to be rich and famous, I just want to make a difference in this world and feel satisfied in doing the right thing for those less fortunate in their way of thinking. See I feel to be rich is not to have money but to be rich internally is more valuable than any amount of money. To be rich in your mind, body and spirit and to be connected with them is an amazing gift everyone may possess. I want the chance to share this with the world, to reach millions of people at once and while they are listening to tell them just what I have learned.  Trust Yourself.  Treat EVERYONE with love and kindness and if someone continues to hurt you than pray for them but DO NOT remain their punching bag....and that our thoughts REALLY DO become our reality.  So purify your thoughts people.....and NEVER stop believing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment