Monday, February 14, 2011

So this is where my story begins....

I'm a 29 yr old, out of work Singer and Actress, who has just had a hysterectomy.....yeah did I say I was 29?.........and since I've had all sorts of time on my hands I figured I'd join the world of blogging, since I write in a journal anyway, it's sort of the same I guess, except this kind of thing, you know others will read, whereas a journal you can feel safe knowing just your eyes will read it....but then I looked at just how many out there DO blog, so I thought.....I can be just as honest, so I'm going to be. I'm not going to hold back, I want to share the truth about my life, maybe it will help someone out there.....

Today is Valentine's Day. Yup. Period. I can honestly say "Hallmark Holiday" ...."Let's Skip It!"    so like I said I'm 29, no kids, and a live in boyfriend of about 7 yrs.  I had the hysterectomy to rid myself of the burdening immense pain I experienced monthly from endometriosis, not realizing even though I WAS warned I may experience depression from losing all that pain and then realizing that my body will Never carry or bear children sinking in, I sort of "signed out" for awhile

In the end what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment