Monday, February 21, 2011

Tiffany Kristen

Tiffany Kristen

So there was an open call yesterday for the new Kevin James Film, they were looking for actors to play teenagers, I know this was a stretch for me to look like a 16-17 year old but then again I did do a pretty decent job because the casting director (one of them) remembered me pre-hysterectomy and broken foot that is, and commented on how "young" I looked. as usual I worked myself up into a frenzy for nothing because we literally were pulled into the room and told to line up, a few words were spoken, and we were told "we'll be in touch". On the upside I'm sure there will be some extra work available, and I usually get that, but honestly I'm more than an extra. I have so much more to offer just haven't had the chance to really shine I guess. I mean, the first and only speaking role I've ever been considered for was on the soon to come Anna Farris film "What's your Number", I got a call and they asked if I'd be interested in auditioning to read opposite Anna in a scene where she walks in to find me "topless" and leaving her fiance's apartment after just sleeping with him. I got there but had car trouble on the way, so I was late, and I read opposite a camera, it was awkward and I never did get a call back for that film..... My fingers are crossed for an opportunity to get a CB for this last audition because I'm dying to just work again. A movie set, a stage, a photography studio, performance areas....they all feel like home to me. check out the lil video from yesterday......

No comments:

Post a Comment